Your All-Inclusive Bracelet
During check-in you will be issued an All-Inclusive Bracelet at the Front Desk.
We kindly request that you wear it during your entire stay in order to access the full range of all-inclusive facilities. Please note that the all-inclusive program is valid on a daily basis from 07:00 to 24:00 hrs.
What does the All-Inclusive Program include?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant “Spondi”. Beverages in main bar includes different selections of sodas, draft beer and locally produced wine
- A dinner once a week in the A la carte complimentary ‘Thalassa’ or ‘L’osteria’ A La Carte Restaurants. A reservation needs to be made two days in advance. Please contact the Front Desk for table reservations.
- Free access to all day long snacks, food, coffee & cakes, ice-cream, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails & long drinks, table wine (locally produced) in “Dionysos Bar”, “Aegean Bar” and “Aeolos Bar”.
- Free access to Mini Bar in guest room (refilled three times weekly).
- Free access to the hotel’s beach and swimming pool facilities (sunbeds & umbrellas).
- Free access to the Gym.
- Free access to the indoor pool, Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi.
- Free access to a range of sport activities; Tennis (floodlight extra charge), 5x5 mini soccer field, darts, table tennis, boccia, water polo, beach volley, mini golf, archery, aerobic and water gymnastics.
- Free access to Children’s mini club.
- Free access to activities from the animation team.
- Free access to shows and nightly entertainment.
The following services are not included: Spirits, cocktails & long drinks made from international brands, external telephone calls, baby buggies, internet, individual spa treatments and water sports activities from the Water Sports Center. If you have any questions regarding the All - Inclusive Program, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Download our All-Inclusive Program 2016 clicking here.